Subject: My macro compilation
From: [email-masked] (Gonzalo Garramuno)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 01:16:44 -0700

Dear LW Amiga users,

   I sent my macros to Oliver Hotz (who was the first to answer) and he
has already uploaded them to his WWW page (and I am guessing his FTP
site, too).
   The WWW address is: http://isys.ml.org
   The FTP one is: isys.ml.org
   IP is 204.157.146.105, just in case.

   They are in the PLUGIN section.

   If you missed my previous post (under AMIGA ANNOUNCEMENT), let me
   tell everybody it is a collection of some of my most useful Rexx
   macros.  They are easy to use and install.  I know you'll like
   them.  You need LW 3.5 or 4.0 (but most things will also work in
   older versions).

   Gonzalo Garramuno's Macro Compilation v1.0 is a shareware product.
   And I am willing to give the source away to any registered user.
   The macros included are: Hair v3.0 (an upgrade to my 
   Prick v2.2 / Hair v1.1); MoveScene 3.5 (Final Version -all bugs gone
   and 4.0 compatible), AddBones (draw your IK chains in Modeler),
   Break and Explosion (new versions - bugs gone, too), Object Swarm
   (like Particle Clone but much better -keep your objects independent),
   Melt (Melt your objects), Curve to Polylines (convert curves to 
   polygon outlines), and Exposure Sheet (convert Disney Studio's XSheets
   to LW envelopes for lip sync).  Also there it is Enter Points 2.0.

   There is an installer included, Amigaguide and on-line instructions 
   and much, much more.  If you like the macros, let me know here in the
   list.  I'd love to hear your comments.

   Sorry for taking so much space,

   Gonzalo Garramuno
   [email-masked]
   Buenos Aires, Argentina

PS.  Thanks to Joe Angell and Flemming V. Larsen who also volunteered.